Friday, April 10, 2009

{Leigh & Andy} - Beth Armsheimer - Central Coast - couples photographer - engagement photographer

I had such a blast shooting these two. Leigh is a wedding and child photographer based in Orlando FL. She and i became friends last year, talking on the phone everyday! I finally met her in person last week. Andy and her make the perfect pair, they even each other out and are so incredibly in love.. it was so easy to photograph them. I am amazed at Leighs skills in front of the camera! It is rare for a photographer to be able to model so well! :)

i will have another blog up of the wedding we shot together, and random ones from my trip :) I had so much fun you guys! xoxo



107



































16 comments:

kristel. said...

this is just stunning, i can't wait to see the rest!

Natalie Franke said...

They are so beautiful together! Stunning picture!

Jo said...

1 picture? 1 picture?!! More please x

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Rad pic!

Leigh Taylor said...

I LUUUUURVE you Beth!!! Amazing every single one! I cannot wait to see you again in July, yes you are coming ;)

You are amazing!

Jenilee Brain said...

WOW! This set is so wicked awesome I don't think I can find the words to explain it! :) Very well done!!! Huge fan of your work.

englexas said...

Such a great set Beth! I absolutely love them all!!

Jeffrey San Juan said...

these are so good. Thats very cool that you guys became very good friends and your styles are similar but also a lil different in so many ways. Its so true to model in front of the camera as a photographer, she did a great job though!

Danielle said...

gosh, thesere are amaaaaazing Beth!
they are such ch a gorgeous couple
=D

kat said...

fab fab fab! blogged on my site :o)

http://www.rocknrollbride.com/?p=7612

elleke.alink said...

beautiful pictures ;D

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

LOVE these shots!!

Brandi said...

W.O.W. Completely STUNNING!!! I LOVE them all! Well done, both Beth and Leigh (and Andy too, hehe) ;)

elena said...

amazing beth... you're the best, next to red leaf!!

Paula Marcili said...

OMG, beautiful set...the best!!

{Erica Young} said...

OMG, these are amazing. You are so talented.