Tuesday, May 12, 2009

{Family} Beth Armsheimer | Central Coast | Child | Family Photographer

Victor Sara and baby Josiah, he will be turning one soon. Beautiful people inside and out.
We shot at their home, and at a park that was near by.
When i got to the house they had worship music playing. made me happy :) She is the worship leader at their church.
The shoot was real relaxed and focused on their connection. Fun style, awesome tats, cute babe! what more could i have asked for?! :)





Family











6 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

Fantastic!

I love the one of him in the overalls! AAAA!!! so cute!!

And the one in the tie! I mean, seriously, all the outfit changes....you out did yourself again!

Natalie Franke said...

I absolutely love these portraits! Your work has been such an inspiration for me! I have a few family sessions coming up & I keep checking your blog for fun ideas! :) Thanks for being you!

englexas photography said...

Beth these are so gorgeous. I love your processing!

Cortni said...

Oh so beautiful! Such an inspiration you are, Beth!

D. Roa Photography said...

I am a HUGE fan of your work, it's all sooooo amazing. I recently purchased your textures and to no surprise they of course ROCK! Love this session and all of your work, thanks for the wonderful inspiration for a newbie photographer like myself!!

Paige Kimball said...

These are gorgeous! I love your use of flare!